Authors

My photo
hi! I'm Erick,a math teacher at St. Peter Math-Sci School.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Blog Purpose


Hi! Good day to everyone. I'm Erick. The purpose of this blog is to promote affordable real state properties here in Davao City. I would like to hear from interested clients to contact me at 09489319260/09427566885 or e-mail me at cnioda@gmail.com, niodac@yahoo.com. Looking forward to have good business with everyone. God Bless.

Feel free to visit my site Affordable Real State Properties in Davao City and Mom's Diaries


When you share yourself with others, life begins to find its meaning.
The time you touch the lives of others is the moment you truly live your purpose.

~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or say your own opinion. Thanks.

Home Accessories