Authors

My photo
hi! I'm Erick,a math teacher at St. Peter Math-Sci School.

Friday, January 13, 2012

320sq.m. COMMERCIAL PROPERTY in OBRERO


Price: PHP 6 000 000Size: 320 sqm
Type: Commercial Properties
Title type: Freehold

This property is ideal for DORMITEL/BORDINGHOUSE or COMMERCIAL BUILDING

it is very near to VICTORIA PLAZA and UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHEASTERN PHILS.

selling price is Php 6,000,000 negotiable accdg. to the owner..but i think if you are really interested in this property sir...if you have MONEY cash on hand.."LAPAGIG KWARTA sa ATUBANGAN tag iya og 5.5M. I THINK they will go for your offer because they are old enough and they dont knoe the how it takes this MONEY is useless for them..but thats only my suggestion..why not db? tying is not a crime...I am only a AGENT i dont have the MONEY to hve this property..so WHY NOT TRY my suggestion sir/maam..see yeahh,,

pls contact MR. ERICK 09489319260/09427566885

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or say your own opinion. Thanks.

Home Accessories