Authors

My photo
hi! I'm Erick,a math teacher at St. Peter Math-Sci School.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

3423 sq.m. TIBUNGKO, D.C INDUSTRIAL LOT

Tibungko Industrial Lot

Price: PHP 3 000Size: 3423 sqm
Type: Commercial Properties
Title type: Freehold

FOR SALE !

If you are looking a lot ideal for BODEGA this LOT is I can recommend to you.

*rectangular shape LOT

*elevated lot and flood free

*accessible by bigger truck going to the site

*nearby establishment are:

SUMIFRO, DAVAO LIGHT SUB STATION
BOTTLE KING

*price: 3k/sq.m.

*seller will shoulder the capital gain tax

for INQUIRIES call Mr. Erick 09427566885 or email at niodac@y.c.

I can answer your inquiries after my work... between 5pm-9pm

DIRECT BUYER ONLY !!!NO WASTE of TIME

You May Also Like:
Panacan Industrial Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or say your own opinion. Thanks.

Home Accessories